Thu, Jan 26|
50strong SkillBridgeConnect: Networking
All active duty service membersare welcome! NOTE: This registration if for attendees/jobseekers only. If you are a DoD-authorized SkillBridge partners employer interested in hosting a breakout room, please email email@example.com for further info.
Time & Location
Jan 26, 12:00 PM – 1:40 PM EST
About the Event
- This is CASUAL & EASY. Please come as you are from wherever you are! (Seriously, whatever you're wearing for the day is just fine! Joining on a lunch break from your car is also fine!)
- All cameras will be enabled for max interaction & to help you build direct relationships with these employers. (Don't want yours on? That's ok too.)
- Each employer will host their own breakout rooms. You can enter & leave breakout rooms based on your specific interest areas. Our advice? Keep an open mind and explore many employers!
- Whether you're looking for a job now OR just building relationships for when the time comes, WONDERFUL!!! Maybe one of these employers is a great fit for you, maybe not. Either way, we think the exposure is key as YOU navigate YOUR next steps.
- Please check out www.50-strong.us/skillbridgelistings for latest +5k DoD-authorized SkillBridge opportunities we're tracking at city/state level for many of these partners (plus others!). NOTE: You can access this from your mobile via 50strong app too that is now available!!
General Meeting Flow:
- Welcome – 25 mins
- Breakout Rooms Open - 1 hour (each employer hosts a breakout room; you move around freely BUT we will give you a reminder at each 15 min interval)
- Wrap Up & GIVEAWAYS – 5 mins
Before the Meeting: If at all possible, please be on Zoom 5.3.0 or later to self-navigate the breakout rooms. Not sure what Zoom version you’re running? Click here to help you find out. Need to download the latest version of Zoom Meeting client? Click here.
To Join the Meeting: We will resend all Zoom confirmation emails ~1 hour before we start so that you can easily find. Pls join from the link provided in your confirmation email from Zoom. Note: didn't get a zoom confirmation or need to re-register with a different email address? Pls use the link above.
To Navigate Breakout Rooms: Select “Breakout Rooms”, choose a room and click “Join”. When you’d like to leave that room, simply click “Leave Room” to re-join the main session.